Always the correct part
We know our products
We help with any installation questions
Fast shipping times
Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs
Performance Lowering Springs for 2016-2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata by Megan Racing
Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the strongest materials available. The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers outstanding spring rates that are extremely durable and resist premature “sagging”.
The result is a spring that specifically offers racecar handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. Carefully matched springs rates provide exceptional handling, response, control and balance.
These springs offer a generous drop to your car while remaining very “streetable” by having enough clearance to avoid bottoming-out; and the lowered center of gravity improves performance and increases stability, as well as enhancing the appearance of the vehicle. (Note: Spring rates and drop amount vary by different vehicle application and chassis load.)
- High Tensile Strength SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel
- Orange Phosphate Powder Coating
- Racecar Handling w/ Smooth & Comfortable Ride Characteristics
- Lowers 42mm in the Front and Rear*
Please Note: Spring rates and drop amount vary by different vehicle application and chassis load.
- 2016 - 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata ND
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Front Lowering Springs
- 2 - Rear Lowering Springs
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty